Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Keeping my energy high

I may be repeating myself here again, but once again I'm feeling that I need to enjoy the present, feel and imagine a future that is wonderful, exciting and full of blessings, and just ride through any 'not so pleasant' times, affirming that they will quickly pass and once again be wonderful.

The key, a lot, is to keep my energy up. It's very important to plan and allow myself to feel at my peak of health and vitality, so that I am able to keep myself positive and to keep my energy high. If my energy is high I can help others and I can help myself. If I allow my energy to drop it is not good for both others and especially for myself. One big drop can really take quite a bit to recover from and really there is no excuse for that - it doesn't have to be that way.

I think this is the major reason that I *shouldn't* (I use that word in inverted commas as I am very conscious of the trap of the shoulds) drink alcohol. For a long time I questioned this. I have had a lot of people, clairvoyants etc tell me to stop drinking (not that I drink much, but to abstain altogether). Seeing as I live my life consciously using the Law of Attraction I have struggled with this a bit, as alcohol can make me feel a whole lot better sometimes after a shocking day.

On Sunday I was invited to a champagne breakfast party. After half a glass I immediately felt my energy levels drop and I started to feel disorientated. Half a small glass! Well, several glasses later and I was NOT feeling very well at all and the rest of the day was written off completely. Bad, bad headache, no energy, aching all over, sinuses really blown up and sore...

So going back to what I said above that keeping my energy high so that I am able to live in the present, enjoying the now in a positive way is THE most important thing... well, that isn't possible with alcohol. Yes, there's a high, but there's always a down. Even with small amounts of alcohol and no hangover. I may not feel *sick* per say, but I definitely have an energy drop and that is important.

So, on that note, I'm going to take an early mark and get ready for bed, have a warm, soothing shower, clean my teeth, pull some cards for myself, read a bit of my current LOA book and have a long, restful sleep in my wonderfully comfortable bed, in my little home with my family that I most dearly love and adore.

Nice. Life is good ;-)

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 24, 09:27:00 PM GMT+10 , Blogger Crazy Mumma said...

I agree, Nice! Stick to the tea girl, stick to the tea ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home