Friday, February 13, 2009

Which way do I step?

I've had a 'weird' few days.

Obviously I needed to take a pause to gather myself. I'm not stagnant, but pausing and unsure which way to tread.

I have LOTS to do, but am not able to gather myself together enough to do any of it - and much of it I'm unsure of exactly what to do.

Having completed my study, but not the pracs, has taken away a feeling of following my purpose. It has given me some time to focus some much needed energy toward our business, but having stopped the other direction has left me feeling at a loss. I guess this is letting me know how important my counselling is. Without it I feel nothing. Lost. Not nice. Urgh.

Perhaps I need to have a business meeting with my husband to work out a plan of attack to organise exactly how we move forward. I need to allocate some time to our business, some to getting our office built and some to finishing off my counselling and getting my counselling room completed so that I can begin to counsel.

Without it I'm lost, purposeless and it doesn't feel nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home