Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photos...?

While I wait for the one photo I added to this to upload (I guess Saturday afternoon is NOT a good time to upload photos onto either facebook or blogger...)I'll just say a bit more of what I was going to say in the last post...

I have been consciously been aware of what my emotions have been telling me over the past few days, looking for better feeling thoughts when I'm not feeling happy. I have to say, it's working - I'm feeling much better. Last night I began reading Sara (Esther and Jerry Hicks) book III to Miss J. I enjoyed it so much I'm now half way through it (well, I am, I'll have to go back to chapter 10 tonight when I continue reading with Miss J). I wish I could recall exactly what she said, but today I heard her say something to Pa which was a Law of Attraction teaching and it was so lovely to hear. It's nice to know that it's starting to sink in with her. She is such a lovely spirited girl. If she is able to harvest her strong emotions, creativity and desires in a positive direction she is going to have an awesome life. It's been very interesting for me seeing her grow and expand over the past seven years... I am enjoying the journey.

Later I will post the photos. When it's not so crowded and will upload them.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jan 29, 10:06:00 PM GMT+10 , Blogger Crazy Mumma said...

Sounds like little miss is blooming at the moment! Love to hear how she enjoys LoA, and enough to say something to Pa about it ;)

Are you going to upload the photos? *hint, hint* LOL

 
At Sun Feb 01, 04:55:00 PM GMT+10 , Blogger Pale Pink Aura said...

I just can't get any photos to upload?!!! They take ages and eventually time out (just for one photo!).

I've had no problems in the past, which is interesting... I wonder why now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home