Friday, January 2, 2009

Photos





Now I didn't take any photos at Christmas time due to not having a camera. Actually that is NOT true. I had an old one (well, it's Miss J's), but my two both broke in the last six months. One I dropped, and the other just stopped working. THIS I took as a sign from the universe that I should be listening to my longing to learn photography, so I have bought myself a Canon Eos for Christmas with two image stabilising lenses. Oooooh I'm SO excited!! BUT I only got it a few days ago, so no Christmas photos. I have a friend who is a photographer and she has taken some for me, but I haven't received the CD yet with them on... wow - what a great long rambly way of saying I don't have any Christmas photos to post, but I DO have a couple of fun photos that I took the other day with my new camera. LOL. Anyway, here they are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home