Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just a quick footnote for the day

It's been a good day. Another day to remind me exactly what life is like with my son on food he doesn't react to and what he's like with food he does react to. I had such a lovely morning with him. We talked, we played (HOW fun are bubbles?!!!! Why are they so deliciously fun?!!!)... it was a great morning. Then at 12.30 I tried him on a gluten-free cracker and he reacted to it. Badly. There goes the rest of the day. Well, at least I know now. Nothing from a packet. Except hommus and gluten-free bread. Otherwise no packet stuff *sigh*.

We went shopping tonight for goodies Master M's party on Sunday. He's going to have an absolute ball! The kids were both reacting to something or other - I think Master M was still bouncing from the cracker. Miss J appeared to bounce after she had sushi with seafood sticks in it. I thought about it afterwards and it has red food colouring in it. So picture both kids running absolute amuck all over the shops, pulling things off shelves, bouncing up and down the aisles like frogs, calling out at the tops of their lungs, giggling their heads off or arguing and cranking with one another (again, all at the top of their lungs). I have to say I'm a bit stuffed after that.

I bought a journal with butterflies all over the cover today and I'm going to use it as my journal of positive aspects. Each day I plan to write a page on one topic, writing about all of the things I like about that person/thing. So off I go now.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home