Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Self inflicted pain and all good things

Well last night I went out to a friends place for dinner and had a great time. It was to Jenn's Godfather's place - a place we used to visit ALL of the time and over the past couple of years have really not had much of a chance to catch up due to both of our very busy schedules. He and his new partner Scott were there as well as his flatmate and his partner. We had a ball, the food is ALWAYS good there and of course much too much wine was consumed. Different colours, different flavours and my head is throbbing this morning *grin*. Tis been a while since I've had a hangover :-)

Today I've finished all but one question on my final counselling diploma assignment. The last question will take a bit of time and designing, so I'm opting to leave it to Friday morning when I've had a bit more sleep, and spend the rest of the day on ME!!! Yep, for me. I'm going to listen to my Teaching of Abraham Master course (well, some of it - I've got 10 hours of listening) and put some washing away at the same time. I'm excited. This morning I was thinking about the type of counselling I'll be doing, including how I can incorporate Abraham's work into my work. I was conveying it to JB and got REALLY excited about it - I was definitely in the vortex and it was nice to feel some confidence on how I will be practising. It's all good and I'm looking forward to it.

Now for the master course...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home