Monday, January 5, 2009

The sun is starting to shine ever so faintly

Today was better. Ever so slightly, but better.

Today was more work in the bathroom. AND it's almost finished. Cupboards are in, it's all useable and plumbed. After this I'm about to go and put the stuff back into the cupboards. COOL!!!! Now all that needs doing is the tiling and to silicone around the basin. A fairly easy job that will probably have to wait until Wednesday, for two reasons: the kids are in daycare and tomorrow I'm heading over to my Dad's to take the four foot fishtank. I've given it to him to make some more room around here. I decided that a piano would be a better thing to have where the fishtank currently is, but I've also decided that a piano can wait for a while, so for the time being we're going to be putting a bookshelf in its place. More room for books - YAY!!! I'm hoping it won't look too cluttered in the lounge with a bookshelf there - I'll guess I'll see soon.

So, today Jenn went and played at the neighbours house. Seems that when I sent their kids home with the message that I wasn't happy with them for not paying back the babysitting when I needed it when I've been looking after them so much has paid off. Shame I had to get so cranky to have it happen, but anyway, it did happen, so all is good.

A productive day was rounded off with a good jump on the trampoline with the kids and a nice hot bowl of potato, leek and ham soup. YUM! Now I'm off to put away some washing and my stuff into the bathroom cabinets.

Bon voyage!!

Oh, and I've just added another wildlife shot I took today of a pale-headed rosella. I might add one of the sunset too.

Der. No I won't. They're still on the camera LOL. Tomorrow perhaps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home