Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Conscious Manifestation

Life has moved on in interesting ways. I've had time to reflect and look at what I'm actually manifesting and giving my self both the awareness and time to think about whether this is actually what I DO want...

I've had a wonderful calm, free spirit energy around me lately in the form of a good friend from school whom I've recently become reacquainted with after 21 years. He's been great - a like soul who's helped me to feel again the energy that I truly am that has been a little lost in the busy-ness of life.

This new swirling of energy has caused a lot of stagnant energy to be swept up and away and it's allowed me to awaken a little and see a little more clearly.

There are some things I have manifested in my life that I don't like. I have a 'situation' with a neighbour (actually, I have three, but in this instance I'm referring to a 'friendship' that is very controlling). I don't like it. I think I manifested it as I asked for friendship, I needed it and I needed some friendship for my children also. This relationship has provided those things. Unfortunately the line has been stepped over and now instead of mutual friendship it has become a situation where I am being controlled. I don't like it. Contrast is SCREAMING at me that this is NOT what I want. How to change it though... I need to let in another friendship and let this one go - just stop focussing on it.

Okay, so that is situation number one that is causing me issues.

The second is as I have been mentioning, the 'where to live' situation.

I am really unsure of this one. If I REALLY go with my heart, I want to move to the country, to the rainforest, down in Uki where my heart dwells. How to actually make that break I'm really not sure. I don't want to just run away from what we have here just to remanifest the same situations down there again. The problems I have here really only stem from the fact that hubby works too much. I love him. A lot. He's a great husband and a great Dad. He's just away WAY too much for me to be comfortable. I need help with the kids. When he's here to help, the kids are fun and enjoyable. When he's not, it is difficult. I become overstimulated, the kids act up as there isn't an adult with them to give them both attention (often I'm cooking while they're doing other things like bathing, which is when they fight). If I have JB to help, the fighting doesn't happen.

So, the question is, how can we move to the country, and be able to work minimally (such as Mon - Fri, during school hours), and still have enough money to not have to stress and worry? That is an important question, and one which I'm going to just put out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home