Saturday, March 7, 2009

Itchy feet?

Today I again felt the urge to do whatever it is I'm feeling compelled to do...

In frustration I started trawling Google, looking for my solution. Mt Warning property for sale... and I came up with a property for sale. It is 18 acres, with a creek, waterfalls, rainforest, accomodation (motel style) for 18, with permission for 30... a house, run by a couple with no staff. Sounds just perfect for us. So I sent them an e-mail to ask for business details. Can't hurt to ask, can it? I wonder if it's feasible for us to do. Our house is now positively geared, so the hope would be to rent this place out and buy that one and work it as a couple. How blissful to actually be able to have hubby home all the time?!! Ok, not all the time, but to know he doesn't work away six or seven days a week would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO nice!!!

So I'm putting it out there and seeing where it goes.

Obviously I'm being pulled ever more and more toward the south. Now would be an ideal time to go, when the kids are little and can take the change.

And before we burn out here.

Universe, you listening?

Of course you are. All is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home