Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Working on abundance

This week has been an interesting one. I know that you go through a detox after doing Reiki II, but I really was thinking that it wouldn't be sooooo bad. It's been pretty full on though. I've managed to ride it through okay, knowing that it will pass. The illness passed after the first few days, so that hasn't been SO bad. The emotional ups and downs were a little more interesting...

I've really come to the point that I need to be working on manifesting some more in the area of finance. I worked out (finally) this week a budget for our financial planner (I have been getting around to this since October...) and I have to say it wasn't pretty. Basically, it appears to be that we are earning about $20k less than we need to live. And our expenses haven't been extravagant by any means (yet in this wonderful, expansive universe, why shouldn't they be, anyway??!!!).

So, immediately I have determined a way of getting an income to cover this. Took me five hours today, but I think I have found a way (will know for sure this week). That will allow me the leeway to build up my counselling business without going under. And *hopefully* it will allow us to build a business plan to be able to get finance to put in an office to make room in the house for an extra room for me to be able to do counselling and Reiki from.

I think I really need to focus more on reading my LOA book from Jerry and Esther Hicks on Money. It's been a very frustrating week for me on the money front and I know that will only be causing me to manifest more monetary shortfalls.

So, that's what I'll be consciously working on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home