Friday, April 24, 2009

Moving on....

I didn't end up taking that job. I felt down about it and kept feeling that way, no matter how I tried to reframe it and think of it more positively. In the end the situation gave me more clarity about just how important my counselling is to me. I've been compelled to get it done, so I'm currently repainting the lounge, hall and bathroom ready to open for business. As soon as I finish painting (hopefully Monday) I will study and do my final prac so that my diploma is finally DONE!!! I can't wait.

I recently joined the Abraham-Hicks tape (CD) of the month program. I'm finding that listening to their CDs on a regular basis is really helping me in all avenues of life. It is especially helping me with my counselling. I'm loving it. Absolutely loving it.

I have to say I'm loving life at the moment, too. I'm feeling very fulfilled. I've been flopping into bed at night completely tired, but very happy. My sense of purpose has been restored and for that job I am grateful for giving me this. It has helped me to move past the stagnant place I had been in.

It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home