Friday, April 17, 2009

Branching out

I have followed my intuition and after a bit of a play on Google I discovered a job on offer. On a sudden whim I applied for it and today I had an interview. Interesting that today I was interviewing for a job and last week I didn't think I was ever going to be applying for a job again (thought I would just be working for myself...).

It's funny how things can change.

I'll find out if I get it on Monday or early next week, then if I do I'll be going for orientation next week, then the week after is a full time week of training, then onto a 20 - 30 hour week.

All afternoon I've been freaking out. I have a fear of commitment to jobs... too many past experiences with bad jobs and bad bosses. After a bit of a cry this afternoon and vocalising this to JB, I've felt a lot lighter. I know I was listening to my inner voice and had a lot of coincidences happen, so I was meant to apply for this job. Whether or not it comes off I'm happy with. I'm happy to go with the flow and see what the universe is bringing me.

It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home