Friday, April 24, 2009

Law of Attraction in action

I've been noticing SO many examples recently of the Law of Attraction. It's SO amazing. Every time I hear of a drama that someone has had, I want to know what they'd been thinking - what vibes were they giving out that attracted this situation?

There was a lady who had had her car burned out in front of her house. She had the car parked there because she was paranoid that it would be stolen. Her thoughts all were around what a violent, nasty place the world is. She was also focussing on all of the money she'd just spent on her car...

A friend who rang me because she needed some veterinary advice. The conversation started with her being very stressed, saying how horrid her day had been, one thing after another, her son being really naughty, she almost had a car accident, and to top it off, she came home to a very injured bird that appeared to have flown into one of her windows... The vibes she was giving off made me almost laugh at the situations that unfolded.

The neighbours... a very unhappy household that is spiralling downwards at a rapid rate.

My dad - paranoid about spiders and snakes - and sees/runs into them ALL the time!

So very many examples. Amazing. Seriously cool, amazing. I'm really starting to feel I'm getting it. Really getting it.

I love it. Love it, love it, love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home