Friday, June 19, 2009

Bliss abounds

Seeing the darkness really helps to appreciate the light. The winter months can be a time of relection, sometimes of stagnation, negativity... The sun is so healing, so soothing. I must remember however that there is always a sun within, a light beyond all beauty. Time must be given to silence all thought, to go within, to feel the light, to feel the love and then - oh the bliss, the love - why did I ever let myself leave this beautiful, wonderous place???

Ahhh, because the contrast is also beautiful. It allows me to experience life fully. To know what I want. To know what I don't want and to focus toward the light, toward my wants and my desires. Feel the darkness - know that it is there - and love it anyway. Then face toward the light, loving it more, loving it fully.

Feel the laughter and joy.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home