Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wow - today was a doozy

Well it's the end of the day and I am STUFFED. What a day!!! To be honest I think I had a bit of a carry over from yesterday. I managed to allow myself to get upset over someone yesterday and I took it to bed with me. This morning all h*ll broke loose in the form of a little reflective boy who was NOT a happy chappy. Tears and tantrums and cries of 'I'm feeling yukky mummy' was pretty much just what I was feeling and wanted to say and do! Except the purposely peeing in the hallway bit that he did because he was cranky at me. Can't say I actually felt like doing that one (maybe because it would be totally pointless because no one else other than me would be cleaning it up!!) Finally around lunch time I managed to haul out the incense and a good cup of green tea and things immediately calmed down to a more bareable level. Thank God, because my heart chakra wasn't going to handle too much more of that!

Anyway, I've managed to make it through the rest of the day and the kids have just been tucked up for the second (and hopefully last) time, hopefully heading off into dreamland.

Ahh - the peace...

I really love my evenings. Gee I love my kids, but I love them so much more when I get a bit of me time.

Before I tuck myself up with my book I'll just pull some cards to get some spiritual guidance after a day like today. Okay, I have chosen some cards from Healing with the Angels (hmm - yes, healing, such a wise idea...)

  • Surrender and release - okay, let go of my control, allow my faith in God and the angels to flow.
  • Freedom - allow the angels to guide me to freely express my feelings and thoughts with love. Now isn't that an appropriate card on a day that I've just started blogging!!
  • Support - God, angels and ascended masters are with me, helping to guide me - I am not alone. Ahh. So I should have asked THEM for help today. Actually, I did, when I lit the incense. And it worked. Thank you.
  • Miracles - begin to notice the miracles that are occuring around me now - and they'll begin to happen even more. Visualise angels healing any problems I have and bringing a miracle solution. Expect a miracle. What a cool card!!! Okay, one miracle - no, lot's of miracles - coming up!!
Ahhh. There have been blessings today. I just had a bath with my little boy and the joy that he was emitting was a blessing. I've not noticed his gorgeous little dimple for a while now and it was popping in and out as he was cheekily jumping into the water from the side of the bath and making the water pour over the sides. I even succombed to a little water fight and he thought that was THE best thing. There is nothing cuter than a toddler's giggles. Time spent in my glorious garden today was a blessing. The spring flowers bring joy to my heart. It's so nice to spend time outside, even doing simple tasks like sweeping and watering. I have hundreds of baby lettuces that are ready to plant out into the veggie garden. Today there was a rainbow lorikeet in the parrot bush, twittering down to Master 2 and I, staring down at us. Gorgeous. The grass is growing, the warmth is returning (well, today started off freezing but it was glorious and warm in the sun). Yes, blessings do abound and for those I am grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home