Thursday, October 23, 2008

Genesis

Well, this isn't EXACTLY the beginning - not the beginning of my real story anyway. It is, however the beginning of my blog. My name is Deb and this is my story. I'm married with two gorgeous little kids, Miss 6 and Master 2. They well and truly keep me on my toes. My life is VERY full, owing to the fact that I have a pretty good case of I-can't-say-no-itis. I'm a mother, a house-wife, a business partner (we're in the coffee business), I am studying full time to be a counsellor (as in therapy, not politics)... but above all, I'm on the wonderful journey of discovery that is life. I enjoy my life. Mostly. Some days I know where I'm going and feel confident I'll get there. Other days it's all too chaotic and overwhelming such that I don't know how I could possibly cope with it for another minute. All pretty 'normal' I guess in a 'what the heck IS normal?!!!' kinda way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home